Standard MIDI files will normally play on most computers, but it’s best to configure MIDI files for best results.
Steps to using MIDI:
- Install a MIDI application on your computer
- Download the MIDI file from our website
- Import the file into your MIDI music application
- Configure the file track-by-track for optimal sound
- Save the configured MIDI file for storage & playback
- Now get ready to rock because this is just the beginning!
Links to MIDI Training Websites:
Some MIDI training websites containing information on how to use MIDI:
QuickStart! – MIDI Fundamentals Course –
Understanding MIDI / Samplers and Sampling (offers a $34.95 training video) –
Free MIDI Music Studio Software –
MIDI Association – Certification Platform offering courses –
Edit MIDI Information for the Bitwig Studio (Lynda.com Inc website) –
Trust me, there are many more out there. Let us know if we can help!
Total Page Visits: 4161 - Today Page Visits: 4